- The EEZ-READ™ Green Reader is a highly accurate bubble level attached to a watchmakers grade stainless steel base and used to show you the break of the green.
- Read the greens like a pro, no more guessing.
- Ideal for putts of 20 ft and under.
- Small and lightweight so easy to carry in your pocket
- Used by PGA Tour caddies.
- Not legal in tournament play, but an ideal putting aid for practice rounds to help in learning a course in detail and lowering your score.
- Colour: Neon Green
EEZ-READ™ Green Reader can be used in three simple steps:
1. Line up your putt and imagine the break line.
2. Place the EEZ-READ™ Green Reader on the line halfway between your ball and the hole to determine the overall break.
3. Then place the EEZ-READ™ Green Reader on the same line within six inches of the hole to see if that break continues through to the hole.